Friday, February 5, 2010

Want to be a "Featured Photographer"

I wrote to a random few photographers (that I could find an email address of) and asked them the following:

Hi ....................................

I am going to be asking a few photographers to send me a single photo that they feel defines them as a photographer, for me to highlight and promote their work (with links to their sites) on my blog. Would you be willing to take part in this and send me a pic with a link that you would like folks to click through on, either to the specific work or just to your blog or website? Also write a few words about why you chose that one photo. Let me know.

Have a great day!

David Clark

If you would like to be featured on this blog, feel free to reply to this open call to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment