Thursday, February 25, 2010

So…Do you all…

Ever save images…and title them something like

Living room inspiration…with no other credits?

lr insp

Is it just me?

SO…as I wait for my nailheads and wax to come…to finish two other projects...

I peruse a bunch of LR inspiration pics

and I’m not sure what I loved

something in each of them, undoubtedly.

I recently found some Benjamin Moore Aura paint in Marscapone

yum...i am sooo distarcted by the name of paint...you?

that I plan to paint our LR and maybe foyer with...

just splotched it on...like?

IMG_4966

IMG_4965

Maybe that is why I saved this image...

LRinsp1

Aha… no. This one is for the shelves…painted white. I plan on that.

watch me experiment…more splotching...

IMG_4970

lrinsp

This one above is for the art…I am sure...We have an abundance of mismatched art

that I love in all of it's mismatched glory….that I want up. This one has been leaning behind the couch

tsk tsk

IMG_4967

lr insp2

I think this one above was for the big art. maybe.

I’m getting confrused, scooby.

Do you all do this?

Do you all have any suggestions?

Do you all know whose images these are?…cause I would love to note them. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment