Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The long awaited Olympus Trip 35 photographs

Hotel in Krugersdorp, shot from the car while I was driving. (Not recommended!)
The cow worship centre, Irene Pretoria.
Sunset in Laezonia.
Locksmith sign in Silverton.

Difficult window shot, and the auto exposure did an admirably great job of keeping detail on the objects inside as well as exposing well for the exterior. A lot of modern cameras would mess this up and all you would see would be black silhouettes, not so this 41 year old automatic wonder.


Basins under fluorescent light.



















All in all the Olympus Trip 35 has proved to be an easy to use fully automatic camera that is capable of capturing very impressive photos! The lens is as sharp as I had heard and the exposure was spot on throughout. My only gripe was the focus, which is part guess work and part luck, but I suppose one could get used to it. I'm hooked!

No comments:

Post a Comment