Friday, March 12, 2010

Feeling "Greenish"

Not feeling seasick despite the title of this post. In between sowing veggie seeds in the greenhouse I took one or two photos of some of my special snowdrops this afternoon. Although in theory the temperature nudged double figures today, in practise it felt cooler with a wind and clouds taking the edge off those extra degrees. So I took my pots of snowdrops inside the greenhouse. Still trying to get the hang of photographing these white blobs but here's a couple of them, firstly galanthus nivalis "Greenish" ~



and then a touch of gold with galanthus plicatus "Wendys Gold" ~



I was feeling particularly snowdroppy happy today as the post bought my birthday present from himself - some more of these enchanting little flowers. More on this another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment