Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I'm A Guru, How Do You Do!



I've been going around with a silly grin on my face today and singing a slightly amended line from a song remembered from my childhood - 'The Gnu Song' by Flanders and Swann. In case you are wondering the original line goes so : "I'm a Gnu, How do you do'".

Yes sometime yesterday evening I morphed into a guru !!! Himself could not fathom my excitement (it's a bit like the reaction I get when I call him to come and see some seeds that have germinated) so I must tell somebody who will understand. I also wanted to thank you all especially Stuart for making Blotanical such a great online gardening community. Since joining I feel as if have joined another gardening club. You might not be near enough to exchange seeds, cuttings etc. but you are all so generous with your suggestions, plant identification, photos, hints and tips, sharing your gardening experiences and visits and with your comments here. I've had so much fun since joining Blotanical just over a year ago. I am looking forward to keeping in touch with all the lovely folk I have already encountered and to 'meeting' more kindred spirits along the way. Long may the party continue!

PS If are a garden blogger reading this and wondering what on earth I am rabbiting on about come over to Blotanical and do join in.

No comments:

Post a Comment