Sunday, January 24, 2010

And…since we didn’t win the lottery…

…It is back to the projects

not living in the projects so much…but working on projects.

The saga of the big butt chair continues

stage 1: complete….

IMG_4797

today

I will carefully tear off all the pieces and use

them as patterns to cut

then staple back on in all of it’s IKAT and linen glory!

I think the chair tried to escape and run last night. really.

IMG_4799

wish me luck.

Another find. 14 dollars at the local goodwill.

mid century credenza

IMG_4809

I had been keeping my eyes out for a long low cabinet for the LR

to take the place of the piano ...which will be moved.

IMG_4803

And this guy just jumped in the car.

it needs work….

and I am wondering about a laquer paint...

but can’t come up with a color

that floats my boat...yet.

IMG_4808

Whad’ya think?

IMG_4802

Keep playing the lottery

you say?

Yep.

Hear ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment