Thursday, June 9, 2011

Sweet sweet 16…

So I celebrated a birthday party with a favorite 16 year old…



I was the lone adult among a cadre of teens



go ahead. weep for me.



IMG_9482



I was given the enviable task of staying at the pavillion



guarding assorted ipods,purses,keys...flip flops (??)IMG_9497



while they all went running off into the surf. Gallavanting merrily...



hey…man…



Hours…maybe it was even days went by…



IMG_9517



and I sat…and dutifully watched. and watched. and watched



seemingly all of my friends and family were at every other corner of the earth.



I sat alone. sniff.



Finally…they returned….to open some ::cough:: interesting gifts...and others very benevolent...



IMG_9495



Later, That evening Some of the girls and I spent the night



in a funky little villa on the ocean



IMG_9555



In the morning I peacefully awoke to the sounds of waves



refreshed..rejuvenated…



yeah...so maybe I did call the one bedroom...so?



IMG_9549



ahhhhhhhhhhhh.



And took a walk on the beach…and stretched...IMG_9542



Um…



IMG_9560



They didn’t. that would be a table their feeties are on



payback is a beeyotch.



~mother of the year award coming soon.~





Happy Birthday my love!



oh…and the kink in your back will be gone by tomorrow. promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment