Saturday, June 4, 2011

It is no secret…

In this house anyway…That I would move to Brazil in a skinny minute


The few times I have been…I have loved meeting the people, the culture…It is a giant and beautifully diverse country


And in my dreams…If when I lived in Brazil…I would live wildinhaling the surroundings…I would live here:LeafHouse2 In a house shaped like a giant leaf…seriously.


LeafHouse21 The natural shape of a leaf protects the home from hot and humid weather…and the


tropical rains


The tall open spaces can capture the sultry trade winds


leafhouse



I would love to invest in and become a part of the surroundings.Surround myself with water...and swaying palms...and warm breezes. Isn’t that what it is all about when dreaming of beach homes?


LeafHouse5


Dinner for 14…anyone? Come visit. You are always welcome


LeafHouse24



Oh the hammocks…and the spiraling architectural details…


LeafHouse6


Rattan ceilings…


LeafHouse9


Ok…so maybe I would need a splash of white paint. shhhhhhh.


LeafHouse10


LeafHouse12


LeafHouse20


We all need to step outside of our box once in awhile…and live under a leaf.


Doncha' think?


LeafHouse1 I guess I could do it here


twist my arm.




Fabulous architecture by Mareines and Patalano.


check their vision out here

No comments:

Post a Comment