Monday, June 21, 2010

So…I have some art

maybe too much art.

but…can one have too much art?

and am trying to place it in the newly painted and happy Living room

It’s just that I don’t know what to use…and not to use

So... up went the gallery shelves

just easier for me than a gallery wall…cause it will change. a lot.

IMG_6377-1

IMG_6383-1

IMG_6389

Then I found this great brass wall light at

Habitat Homestore

IMG_6386

Missing a little knob

IMG_6387

So I got online to Neeson…the manf.

and looked this baby up…in hopes of finding a knob

what I did find is that it sells for $900 clams!

It’s all brass…heavy.

I paid 10. Say it with me

Yippppeeee!

This door/art will find a new home in the room maybe on the wall…who knows

It was done by the daughter of a friend

“adore” series.

and it does not look grubby in real life…trust.

IMG_6391

I also have a HUGE B&W/sepia horse photo that is being framed

it will go over the little desk and replace what is currently there

I think.

The other side of the room is looking like a gallery

with the work of Ginny Piech Street …quite luminous!

IMG_6392-1

Embrace art….better yet

hang it...give it a real home!

Now back to the hundreds I have laying around waiting for a home.

No comments:

Post a Comment