Sunday, May 2, 2010

Today…

… I am

trying to figure out how to fit everything I want in the Living room…then paint.

Honestly…I will offer anyone a dollar who helps me figure it out

a dollar people…

I won’t even ask you to wash the windows.

I’m waiting for the deluge of emails…and calls as I write

{cough}

IMG_5880-1

…Working on re-upholstering a chair…finding it not quite as simple as it seems this time…

and it needing more fabric than I thought…

Dayum chair

IMG_5891

IMG_5890

IMG_5877

Cleaning out the garage… Not because I want to…

but because the freezer decided to expire…full of frozen- turned to mush food…

yeuuuck...and leaking out of said fridge.

Thank goodness for the help of my Mom who came over armed with gloves and shoes...

although she would have rather been at the beach…really? Why?? Can't imagine.

…and a leetle bit O’ help from some teenage people…

that happen to live here.

messy20garage_x3g6

Not my garage…but COULD be…threw it in for your visual pleasure

you’re welcome.

My Hubby seems to be on the other side of the planet…above Iran…near Iraq…

....and just informed me he lost his phone…and credit cards

Goody.

What was I NOT doing…

NOT relaxing in the pool…like some …

IMG_5873-1

I call a do-over.

You?

No comments:

Post a Comment