Tuesday, October 20, 2009

What's Afoot ?

N IS FOR ?



NOW!
~ is the time for my natty Crocs to go into hibernation until next spring. Having larger than average feet (size 7) and wide ones at that, I often wish that I could be shod like a horse. Shopping for shoes is no fun - dainty shoes and perilously high heels are out for me so I have spent my life in flatties. When I discovered Crocs my feet purred, but is getting too cool and damp for wearing them outdoors now. I must put them aside for the time being and seek alternative footwear :( What type of shoes are your feet most comfortable in ?

P.S. Note all those naughty weeds, self seeders and nasties in my lawn - I need to be nifty and nullify them soon.

Nip over to ABC Wednesday for more on the letter N.

No comments:

Post a Comment