Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fall in Florida…well… fall in my camera…

You know how great it is when you find money in an old coat pocket?

A gift

Well as I try to…ahem…set up this new hard drive

I unloaded some pics from my trusty camera

That I didn’t really know were in there

and so I share…

fall 059

And apparently…a certain 14 year old who is enjoying her music theory classes had my camera in her possession for awhile

experimenting with the lens

fall 002

as did her friends

as they enjoyed their first homecoming dance…

fall 010

Oy…say’s the mother

fall 013

I happen to love the bruised knees…from climbing trees

but season’s change…

fall 014

Fall casually and quietly sneaks it’s way into the usually bright glow

which is the Florida I know…

fall 033

You learn to see and appreciate the subtleties of natures changes

I do anyway

fall 036

fall 070

It is certainly not the plunge of orange fringed harvest hues our northern neighbors are gifted with…

but is a gift all the same

fall 058-1

fall 057

fall 061

fall 064

But looking through the shots…

I find some gifts

fall 068-1

…are better left in the camera

fall 075

Just sayin’

No comments:

Post a Comment