Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Rugs and stuff…

I love textiles…You??...

I actually have a collection of rugs…that have been down on the floor

then folded and put away

then down…then up. OY

But I have never put one on the wall…thought about slipcovering a chair or bench in one of my dhurrie rugs though.

rug

I bought a vintage South American rug/throw in Argentina

Once used for putting on the ground and sleeping on while gathering up their lamas

the colors are vibrant and alive…I loved that part

things 006

Not sure what I’ll do with it yet

Ideas???

rug1

Above is another one from Canadian House and Home…great on a table.

I also picked up some old seltzer bottles…

I know I know…I should have been picking up leather boots and purses….

But noooooo. I go for the old used stuff that cost less than a song

love the glass…the tops…would have brought ton’s more home

but they were heavy!

things 002

And I found some enamel street numbers for a song…

This thoroughly confused the husband

Had to have ‘em. Have a few ideas...floating in my head somewhere

things 003

What floats your boat these cooler sorta kinda days???

Hmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment