Tuesday, September 15, 2009

'Singing The Blues'

I IS FOR ?



INSPIRATION AND IDEAS!

~ which is what I have got today from wondering round other folk's September gardens over at Garden Bloggers Bloom Day, hosted by May Dreams Gardens. This is where garden bloggers post about the blooms in their garden on the 15th of each month. My garden seems to be very heavy on the old green tinged with brown at the moment. I have very few September stars - most of what is in flower was out in August or before and is still hanging on. I do have one dramatic new performer though - an unlabeled aconitum, which I bought at our garden club plant sale in May with autumn colour in mind. I am quite smitten already.

If you would like to see more inside information on the letter I you can do so over at ABC Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment