Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Feel the love...


The fragrant Frangipani are blooming...

A scent somewhere between ripe pineapple,


honey and warm sunshine.



Really.


They are my favorite in the machete worthy garden...

And YOU are my favorites!


I was recently awarded some bloggy love by some sensational bloggers


I am verklempt. Yep.


Farmhouse musings gave me the cute lemonade award...


her blog is full of fun...

and her store Farmhouse Wares is marvellous...she has a great eye and
brings us only the best wares...From French dish towels to carved wooden Santos...check it out. You'll stay for a bit
and fill up your shopping cart.
I know it.



Farmgirl Paints gifted me with the Lovely Award...

Honestly, How much farm love does a girl deserve? WOW.

She has a beautiful blog full of love and art...and check out her recent bench makeover...

and garden projects. Swoon!


And dear Jen at Haute Whimsy...that would be a great blog full of
everything
Whimsical, fashionable, capriciously adventurous with prose and love!

also awarded Lime in the Coconut with the One Lovely Blog Award...

And still more thank you's and blog love goes to the Preppy Patio...a virtual patio where you just

want to kick off your sandals and enjoy the views...

fresh...summer....and relaxing.

check it out!

She also awarded Lime with the Lovely blog award seen above!


Life is good!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

...And while I simply cannot pick out my favorites to award these to

...because you ALLmake my day...

in different voices, different ways.

Come get your award...

Each of you reading now.

You deserve it.

I said so.

{smooch}

No comments:

Post a Comment