Sunday, June 21, 2009

A King among men…

Happiest Fathers Day to the father of our four teens!

It has been an amazing ride!!

Breakfast in bed…handed over by a quite adorable 18 year old guy with severe bed head hair

huevos

click on pic for recipe...yum

A groggy 19 year old pulling himself up to wish you a happy day

Others still sleeping….and will…until 11:00. Teens!

You are loved.

And hey….I weeded the dog path for ya...my back still hurts!

although...I know you would rather see the car washed...

I can only exert so much energy, ya know...maybe next year...

dog path 008

A man's children and his garden both reflect the amount of weeding done during the growing season.

~Anonymous

And, maybe more appropriately, at this slice in our life…

When I was a boy of 14, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be 21, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years.
~ Mark Twain

Happy, Happy Day to all of the Daddies out there!

And my Dad?...He never did believe in Hookypook Hallmark holidays his exact words...

So a wink and a nod to him...because it's Sunday

He's fixing something way up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment