Sunday, May 3, 2009

Pick my header...and WIN some summertime!

1.
Ok...I know this may make some

of you crazy.

Others eat this kind of thing up with a spoon.

2.
I'm playing with a new header

playing would be the operative word

3.
I've kinda sorta maybe
have nailed down my fave images
and font...
4.
this is one you see above
which one floats your boat
moves your sails
makes ya go Ahhhhh....
I'm sorry they are so tiny...but try and use your imagination.

5.


Or
do they all
just look the same
6.


and make you go
eh.

'Cause that's precisely what my kids would say


Do a gal a favor and vote (1,2,3,4,5 or 6)


If you don't have anything better to do on a Lazy Sunday afternoon


~AND~


One of you most amazing and talented readers randomly picked on Tuesday at 11:00 pm will recieve


a little package of


*summer*


which will include a favorite Botanicus glass votive candle


with the scent summertime. and a few other

summer goodies.

Yuuum!


'Cause I luv ya


and I need help picking.

*******POST SCRIPT.... I liked Sharons Idea, and will be trying some out the next few days...all of your comments are interesting...keep 'em coming!






No comments:

Post a Comment