Tuesday, May 12, 2009

…Come sit outside with me…





Checking out a few outdoor living spaces…In Florida

What variety!
looking for ideas

Inspiration….you know the drill.

This one is from a home on the St. Lucie River
in Stuart Fl.
I love the hanging bench
the ebony floors…the ship lantern.

stuart sl

Port St. Joe FL...I painted our outdoor room ceiling same color
whoo hoo for me!

Another Gulf Coast home in FL...



A bit more south…In Miami.
Spanish influence
love the bench and chair and table.

mia sa



The Moravian star lights are lovely

I had one in my bathroom in NY…


sold it in a garage sale for 15 clams.

Sigh.


I would like a glass of sweet tea

in this space.



I don’t even like sweet tea.

fl sa

Another Southern Belle...in Alabama. Love those shutters.
I'm making some for our place
can I hear another whoo hoo for me!





Palm Beach Florida…with a bit of Moroccan influence

pb sa






This one is actually from San Antonio

Just threw it in for a little sizzle and spice


sananton sl

San Miguel...My heart always goes here...




Any float your boat?

Hmmm?





All photos from :Southern Accents

No comments:

Post a Comment