Tuesday, May 5, 2009

...And the winner is...



Search RANDOM.ORG
True Random Number Service
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:4
...don't drive or use heavy machinery...blah blah blah...yadda yadda yadda
So commenter #4 it is!
Congrats to...
Send me your address...and I will pop your little box'O'Summertime
in the mail to you.
Thank you ALL for your wonderful, creative and even duplicative (word?who cares) responses
to the header. I loved reading each of your ideas as to why you were attracted to one or another. And I truly felt the love!
I have been playing with them, and trying each one on the past few days.
and now I have a headache.
But in honor of Bumpkin (and soo many of you) I'll be
wearing #4 for the next week or so...to see how it fits.
hey...looky there. Commenter #4 and choice #4.
do doo do doo do doo do doo
You all are the bestest bestest! I heart each of ya's...smooch!
Now if you could help pick out a paint color...
kidding!
wouldn't do that to ya

No comments:

Post a Comment