Saturday, November 14, 2009

Chair love…or not?

So…I like the warmth of tropical colors

ya think?

Yesterday...as I’m passing by the David Francis workroom ...I spy it has

some bolts of fabric outside in the driveway for 4 buckeroos a yard.

a lovely chocolate cotton

striped muted linens.

I paw through...

and there in the bottom of the box is a wrinkled up mass of color

my color

and it feeeeels like liquid mercury

yep. used to play with it…in my hand…as a kidlet

explains lots.

IMG_4047

They have 4 yards.

It hops in my car and comes home with me.

And commences to flirt

with my big butt chair

the one from habitat.

The one desperately in need of some love

ikat 010

Are they made for each other?

ikat 004

IMG_4046

Or... should ole’ big butt keep on lookin’?

ikat 007

Poor loveless big butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment