Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A magazine??? Really???

Ok…so let’s pretend you are a 13 year old that has been playin’ little league since you were 7…even on the all stars

Then one day a couple of NY Yankees come over…and ask if you wanna play catch.

Or…as I couched it to the husband…Bill Gates pops over to show you his new stuff…

AND asks your opinion.

Ok…not my dream world…but trying to get the point across to my ever loving family.

So Today…Three of the most fab, professional photog’s and Magazine stylists were over at this humble casa.

Playin’ catch

With ME.

IMG_4077-1

Me….for heaven’s sake.

well…not so much me..but the abode…or parts of it.

Really?? This abode?

IMG_4078

And I ate up every styling, photo propping and shooting

minute of it!

with a spoon I tell ya.

It was amazing and eye opening to watch these three in action.

What eyes…what talent

IMG_4074-1

My kidlets…and the husband were way over it two days ago when I announced that

all showers…tooth brushing and whatever else goes on in the bathroom

has to stop.

yep. hold it folks.

Go to grandmas…go to the local campgrounds...

it just ain’t happening in this bathroom. Nope. Not till we get the shot.

Good grief people. priorities!

IMG_4086

ok…so I might of been a tad over-dramatic…they’ll survive.

And the props….Oh what a ball…cherries, pomegranatesTropical fruit and flora… enameled cast iron cookware, orchids…spa towels...

IMG_4072

And two words…

IMG_4085

Lens envy.

More Tomorrow…as they shoot the kitchen.

Whaaa?? Our kitchen??

Pinch me...

or don’t.

IMG_4087

Plum tuckered out…and he barely lifted a paw to help.

Bozo. Not so much the photographers assistant.

No comments:

Post a Comment