Sunday, January 27, 2013

It is no secret that I love….

Spanish colonial rambling white ranches

the more corners and turns the better…

spa-ojai

Old tile roofs

os11

os7

bougainvillea spilling

os9

os3

courtyards and fountains

os12

os10

os1

os8 

So…I was a little surprised to find that when I took a

“what architectural style are YOU” quiz….

That indeed I was a…

You're a lively Spanish Colonial!

Like a Spanish Colonial home, you are warm with an eye toward the romance of living. While you are traditional and can be a little introverted, you are also enlivened with impulsive flairs of color that amuse and energize your friends and family. Spanish Colonial homes take a simple construction style and add artistic details like painted tiles, iron fixtures, and huge carved doors denoting, like you, a love of art and individuality. Your combination of down-to-earth fun and elegance puts everyone at ease.

Go figure.

I guess I am right where I am supposed to be

right now.

Now YOU go and take the quiz….here

dare ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment