Saturday, January 24, 2009

...In the land of squat...

I thought this TV stand was quite creative and inventive,
Cleverly re-purposed.

My husband calls it stupid.

Yep. That's what he said.
Something about picture perfomance and tilting...whaa wha wha wha
cue Charlie Brown's teachers voice

I found it on House Beautiful's website,
showcasing Newell Turner's re-do of a lovely Catskill farmhouse.
He has a great blog where he chronicles his farmhouse reno he calls Twighlight Field.
Check it out here.


Another Easel re-use... from M-Group designs.
I do like it better in the country house, though...

And here Danny Seo tries his talented hand at it...

I still like it. And while I love My husband and his amazing

technical expertise....sometimes he don't know squat...


when it comes to design.


Harumph.


No comments:

Post a Comment