Monday, January 5, 2009

Barn dreams.....


So...we have a barn,


Mentioned it before here


and as I was going through old pics, I came across more


Inspiration for when we re-do said barn


I'm thinking office/studio/guest retreat


Sooner than late says I...later than sooner says Husband.




I definately want to incorporate these sliding mechanisms

that Pioneer Woman shows on her site.

we aleady have the heavy barn doors.

Think it would make a great bathroom and sleeping area door.


She mentions she got hers from here.

Thanks for the source PW!

Shown in a tad more modern setting here...
cool, eh?

PS....Lovin' this old sign turned door with the barn door hardware!

Thanks Blue Muse!!

Photo Apartment Therapy via: The World According to Isa


An inside of our barn... inspiration picture
I would love to keep it
simple, rustic...Barn-like
Like so

oh, sooo many ideas...





so few clams!







No comments:

Post a Comment