Sunday, July 17, 2011

I need some…

IMG_9791


cute little John Derian tray, eh?


So… I get a bee in my bonnet, and try to paint a wall


in our library the color of the ocean


just before the sun rises…


a moody color.


IMG_9789


well…as the paint dried it didn’t look like that. blech.


IMG_9813IMG_9814


Ignore disheveled books and art and pillows…focus on the color, folks…the color.


It became a happy color…sweet color…


no likey.


Ideas for the color I want?? That gray/green/blue combo I cannot put my finger on.


also…while you are handing out your always fabulous ideas…


what can I do with these leather hides


that look like snakeskin purchased at a garage sale for 6 clams?


IMG_9803


IMG_9804


IMG_9805


Any and ALL input much appreciated….


much.

No comments:

Post a Comment