Sunday, May 1, 2011

Save the Whales…





So as summer and sun and heat ramble in , It’s time to turn to the cool blues


of water...


wave-ocean-blue-sea-water-white-foam-photo





I don’t have much blue in this casa…



but am thinking of painting a wall in the den one of these colors of cool water




but I can play around with a few pillows…



and Henry.





IMG_9155





He is a whale of rather large proportions of the lightest most diaphanous linen


I love him. you can find one here


IMG_9162

But...



IMG_9166



I’m just not sure what to do with him


IMG_9165


any suggestions?


Then... when you figure that out,

meet my new found friend…



Penelope





IMG_9158



Fresh from New Zealand Artist Melina Martin


IMG_9160



her lot in life will most likely be a tea towel…


But Henry is far to big and fancy for that.


thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment