Monday, May 23, 2011

Lo and Behold…Our Bath…at Lowe’s!

So I am at our local Lowes Hardware looking at pink paint…see previous post


and grab a mag…as I wait in line and…


There is our bathroom!


In all of it’s handmade glory


IMG_9223



The cashier didn’t seem too interested…::::yawn::::



Even my kids were like…hmm…cool. in a totally non excited voice when I showed them…


then kept on watching baseball. priorities. harumph.


IMG_9225





Well…I was excited...


.a big thank you to Better Homes and Garden’s Kitchen + Bath makeovers



and Becky…writer/stylist extraordinaire!



Maybe if I go tell Honey the hamster…I’ll find some excitement.





hamster1





Because that is how this whole thing started…the little bugger escaped… got caught in the



wall from when we were tearing out the other bathroom



travelled all the way in the wall to the other end of the house…where days later we found



him scratching away at the wall. What could we do? But tear out the wall to save the hamster...



and start creating a new bath. no dummie here


No Hamsters were harmed…Honey went on to live a long (ish) happy life.


Check out the mag…especially if you are doing some re-muddling.

I was told our other bathroom remodel where Honey escaped into... will be in the Winter issue.



IMG_9227





Lot's of good make-overs in this issue!

No comments:

Post a Comment