Saturday, August 14, 2010

Chairs…

chairs

As I listened to Bobby McAlpine on the Skirted Round Table this week

terrific interview…go listen if you haven’t. Run.

Something he said really resonated with me.

Chairs

chair

He thinks of chairs as people in a room.

Me too!

chair2

I am always pulled to chairs…like giant…or sometimes subdued personalities.

I have too many chairs

but I love them.

chair6

Every one of their funky souls…

chair3

now don’t these look like people….just hanging out…watching an event? See.

Maybe it is the singleness. The individual uniqueness…

Cause I don’t happen to have any matchy matchy sets. They are all unique…sometimes lost little souls. I collect vagabonds. Yep.

Maybe I am odd. Cross out the maybe. Go ahead.

chair5

But I’ll bet a dollar…..even a dollar fifty that you

have an affinity

for one type of furniture too?

spill people.

I wanna know.

No comments:

Post a Comment