Sunday, March 1, 2009

The other side of the tracks.....

We popped in to look at this home in Vero Beach.

It's empty and for sale.

That's good enough for me. Invitation to check it out.

The best part were the views...
gorgeous, private...and water galore.

While over the top, for me, it had some lovely details...Pecky cypress

ceilings in the outdoor balconies and outdoor kitchen.

Where I could happily live...cookin' my beans and wieners...just watchin' the sea...


This would be the hall to the master suite, which had his and her closets
the size of a small house
and
His and her bathrooms.
yes...insert rolling eyes here


...and this is a view from the guesthouse looking back at the Main house.
It has it's own elevator, as it is over the garage...


No worries...The main house had an elevator also behind the curly doors...
Practically a requirement for two or three story
homes in our area.
Think hip and knee replacement, folks. Yeeeeowch. Stairs are not friends to replaced joints. Nope.


The kitchen Island was made of a beautiful maple...or mahogany
I ran my hands over it...and made the realtor believe I could see myself
cooking in here....umm hmm.

Some of the cabinets had a strong chicken wire...
and the coffee bar was workin' for me.




Go ahead...take the 11 million dollar tour here
A cool 11 mill....what'dya think? Takers??

I wonder, however, if this Darlin' is an even better buy...at 39.6 million.
not three million. chump change.
But thirty nine million clams...
In our quaint little town.
Who knew?
But someone NEEDS it. I am sure.
Oooooh, interesting beams...striking!
The quieter, cozier den...
OK...is it me? must be...or is this kitchen not exactly
a thirty mill clam kitchen?
The solarium...because. Just because.
The hallway to said solarium. Oy.
This, folks, would be the bathroom's spa room...not the home spa...but the spa off of THIS bathroom there are 15 baths....not bad...2 mill per.
You would find me here. Yep. Living.

I dunno. The realtor said they are not seeing much change...and that these will be sold, no prob. Hmmmm.
Hope so...for their sake.
Truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment