Friday, February 6, 2009

Today I love.....

...A happy kitchen

Quirky, functional, light.

Happy.
I'll share
A few fun things I have found to make a kitchen so happy
it could just burst...
Do you have any more happy to share???

I can't help it...
but do love me some good screaming fire engine red in a kitchen.

Look at this range....Sears!

who knew?


Nothing like a well worn butcher block...I had an old, used 100 year old one
from a butcher shop in Vermont.
much more basic,
much less pretty than this .
But this puts the FUN in functional...eh?
The top reverses from a curved worn side to a flat side.
Ingenious.
You can find it at Neiman Marcus .



or check this out....
based on an old french
Candy Maker’s Work Chest.
This confectioner’s table/ island has five drawers,
two cupboards and a stainless steel top, to boot.
find it and it's hefty price tag at French Heritage
Who doesn't want a little sugah in their kitchen? Hmm?

ok....come on, love this with me for a bit.
A table...even chairs...made of old vintage rulers.
I Love it.
educational...functional...plain ole' cool.
find it at Viva Terra...link on the button to the right --->


may even consider marrying it.

Carry On.



No comments:

Post a Comment