Saturday, December 20, 2008

A lovely Nor'easter...

I know so many of you are being blanketed

by the white stuff. Gorgeous white stuff, I might add.

It has been so long...I have a hard time remembering what it looks and feels like. Sad.

I do remember a cool fall winter in the Northeast...

while no snow, this reminds me of it's simple beauty.

Dream with me for a moment...K?



Some clean modern lines...almost nautical.


oooh look!...a see a fire in the corner. Ahh.



Ok...this barn door in the kitchen is Fab. I think I need a barn door in our kitchen.


Look at the stone in that Gorgeous fireplace.

I think I am having a fireplace thing. Yep.


...And a secret door into the kids room. Magical, no?


Gorgeous architecture by Hutker Architects

What are you dreaming of...other than sugar plums?



No comments:

Post a Comment