Thursday, October 9, 2008

{YAWN}

Cottage Living Idea home...has some great "ideas"!


You can check it out here



This is not the yawn part


Great Morrocan/Spanish influence...
I was recently awarded a gold card from lovely Bridget at


My Silly Blog...Thanks girl!! I'm passing it on to the


the following wonderful peeps and places...it has some simple rules:
This is not the yawn part, either


1. You may choose five people/blogs to give the award to.

2. Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog.

3. One has to be a new follower of your blog or live in another part of the world.





and for another part of the world...How about beautiful Brasil?



And the oh so lovely and visual Visual Vamp in NOLA has asked me to

list 6 quirky yet boring things about me.

{YAWN} yep...yawn part below

I like heavy cream in my coffee...(chill out...NOT every day)

I keep fresh flowers and leaves in the house(stolen from outside) eveyday

I like baths (even showers) by candlelight

The washer and dryer run daily...and still there is a big pile!

I can't kill insects...I let them out

I like salt on my watermelon


And I pass this to EVERYONE in my blog roll ------->

Go ahead, everyone...I dare ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment