Thursday, November 3, 2011

The reality is…

I don’t style. I plunk.


and as far as careers for plunker’s….Nill.


IMG_0627


Hell…I don’t even pick up most of the time.


IMG_0625


so when I want to take a pic of a whole room….It is often hard. And not so pretty


IMG_0587-1


Not to mention…this is the leftover room. Once dining room. Once library. Now office/junk collector room.


you have one. no?


IMG_0598


The down loveseat never sold (for 35 clams!) at our garage sale...


so I slip covered it in linen…and threw it in the “room”


The arms have other material thrown on them ‘cause the big black dog sneaks up there…and yes…slobbers.


This is my reality. styled. HA!



IMG_0621







This is a rug I pulled in from the kitchen….It’ll go back.


It is embarrassed being seen in this shot.


gulp.


Plunking. Not such a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment