Thursday, September 22, 2011

Another call for help…good folks…

‘Cause you guys are the bestest! Ok…I have a funky kitchen…ok I admit to having even a weird kitchen. It is scattered with the color red.


IMG_0148


Toaster…clock…Hood vent. SCREEEEECH. Yep hood vent.


Tired of red... time for a change. To what though?


It is a metal (think industrial aluminum) hood over an island. It was white (ish) when we bought the house...omg.


old_kitchen


Then I painted it fire engine red. Why? I dunno. maybe to go with my red toaster.


kitchenwall


IMG_0139


so today…I tried to bring it back to it’s industrial roots tried is the operative word…with a silver/aluminum/zinc...ish...kinda look


and It doesn’t quite hit the mark. she humbly admits.


IMG_0131-1


IMG_0140


What do you think??? Maybe darker….But will it look hokey with the little cross hatches?vent hood


Back to white…Or even try and add a wood veneer over and paint white…kinda like Joan’s stunning kitchen recently featured in Renovation Magazine…homina homina…


IMG_2452


What is a girl to do who doesn't want to spend any clams


HELP….PLEASE…..I’ll give you a dollar if you help.


I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment