Saturday, March 19, 2011

Snippets of another weekend in Paradise…

The weather is stellar here

The River is blue

Aegean blue…and still

IMG_8775

IMG_8773

Perfect day to peek into some beautiful Homes in Vero Beach…courtesy of our Junior League Tour of Homes

IMG_8785

Ya know…It is not half bad in this corner of the world

we live in

IMG_8778

Even the birds are building nests…albeit in street lights

but they are staying for the season.

yep.

IMG_8781

...Polo matches just down the street

IMG_8730

IMG_8752

And...cap it all off with a quick trip to the

Habitat Home store…and I mean quick. In 5 minutes before they closed…

and out with these goodies…

IMG_8805

I’m in an Aegean Sea blue mood these days…and the Painting whispered to me…

it whispered I’m 5 clams…

pick me, pick me.

IMG_8797

Cute little terra cotta canisters with silver around the edges

How could I resist?

IMG_8689

Not a bad weekend so far.

Nope.

Not bad at all!

Do you see my blue vibe???

No comments:

Post a Comment