Tuesday, February 15, 2011

'Come Fly With Me'

E IS FOR



ESCAPISM! 
~ which I will be indulging in today by visiting gardens all over the globe. Today is Garden Bloggers' Day which is hosted on the fifteenth of each month over at May Dreams Gardens. There will be extraordinary examples of all sorts of plants and enthusiasm and expertise are the order of the day. No doubt engulfing February ennui will evaporate as I explore and my plant wish list will just expand and EXPAND!

Here the weather is far from exciting. As wet stuff falls from the ether photographic events are proving most elusive ~ close examination of exactly what is blooming in my outer environment is evading me. I know though that as a result of the extremely cold early winter, that there is definitely less in flower than on either the same date last February or the February before. Here though is one that I took earlier ~ yesterday to be exact of some exceptionally elegant snowdrops ~


Now why not endeavor to explore the letter E over at ABC Wednesday?

The top photograph was taken last summer at the International Garden Festival at Chaumont - sur - Loire, in France.

No comments:

Post a Comment