Thursday, January 6, 2011

A little vacation in our little town…

I told you before, that we live in a small city…or more like a small town

And we are graced with a delectable little art museum

IMG_8384

...that hosts gorgeous internationally known artists and their art.

vbm

IMG_8398

…wave hello to Grandma B!!!

IMG_8395

a part of their sculpture garden

On a recent day

we visited and saw the work of William Wegman…And his gorgeous weimeramers

Fay Ray and pals…remember them?

I always think Of Melissa at Handwork Chronicles when I see them…she has a real life yellow eyed model

lucky her.

IMG_8386

Yes I am a baaaad patron who snuck their camera in

But the work was just too adorable and thought provoking not to

IMG_8391

IMG_8390

IMG_8389

Then I got busted…and had to put the lens away…

Visit if you are near…

Walk on the wild side…sneak your camera in no flash .

~You didn’t hear that from me though~

zip.

No comments:

Post a Comment